domingo, 11 de novembro de 2007

Pearl's thoughts

Once upon a time, I could control myself...
I admit it.... What's to say...
I'm in it...Where do I stand? You turned my world to black.
Why do you wanna hurt me?
Don't you think you've done enough?
Don't you think you've got enough? Don't you think there's time to stop?
Some words when spoken...can't be taken back...
I try to forget this, to erase this,
But I just need to say... What can I take?
I know when I would not ever touch you, hold you, feel you in my arms... never again...
You must have been the devil and everything is you, you me, me you....
I swear I never took it for granted...
I am lost, I'm no guide but I'm by your side...
I just need someone to be there for me, because I'll stop trying to make a difference...
I sometimes realize I could only be as good as you'll let me... Wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down! I will give you what...you're not sposed to have...
I miss you all day....
I won't change direction and I won't change my mind! There's no leaving here...
I shut and locked the front door... No way in or out... I've had enough, said enough, felt enough...
Now, I'm in hidding!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Confuso... O presente mistura-se com o passado e não se percebe se é passado recente ou não.
Keep hiddin'.

Bjito enrolado